Printing From Android Devices
As Android is an open-source operating system, manufacturer customizations and skins may cause the menu/option names detailed below to look slightly different on your device. The following instructions were created on a Google Pixel 2XL running Android 11.
Using MobilePrint on Android (click the play button below for a visual guide)
- Log into MobilePrint with your GatorLink credentials
- Tap Choose File and then Files
- Tap the Menu Button to view your current applications
- Scroll down and tap OneDrive
- Navigate to your desired folder (Files -> Documents)
- Tap the document you wish to print
- Tap Next and wait for your print job to load
- Select Black & White (1 Sided or 2 Sided) or Color
- Need to print two sided? Click here for our two sided printing guide!
- Print your job at any of our print release stations located on campus!